Actually I don't know the first thing about manipulating SEO. Sure wish I did. But I thought it would be fun to go Kerri's route (and David's) today and take a look at the top 10 ways people have found their way to DiabetesMine recently. According to my stats tracker, the most common search terms of late are:
- Januvia (the smackdown!)
- Abbott Navigator (it's new)
- numbed fingers and diabetes (you too?)
- girlfriends true amazing stories (no clue, but I love this one ;) )
- people with diabetes live every day like a struggle (weeellll...)
- medical benefits of marijuana for diabetes (just once)
- medicinal bong (the Exubera legend lives on)
- need a smaller container for my diabetic test strips (Indeed!)
- cde.com fun stuff (who exactly looks for this?)
- incoherent, doing weird stuff, diabetic (yup, sometimes sh** happens)
Have you every Googled yourself, by the way? It's kind of eerie. Especially with that new Google Suggest feature that shows the number of times each keyword has been searched for, right there as you're typing them in. And to think, just a dozen short years ago, we couldn't even imagine what a "search engine" was.
Welcome to another round of Diabetes Blog Week!It's the 8th consecutive year of this initiative, bringing together our vocal D-community to rally around the same topic each day for a week running.You may remember that this effort was spearheaded b...
Anyone with diabetes knows the woes of test strips going astray... Thanks to our regular contributor Jerry King, an accomplished cartoonist who creates more than 200 illustrations each month for websites, magazines, newspapers, greeting card...
We're now at the end of the fifth month of 2017, which is simply amazing. How quickly this year is going by! Of course, the summer months bring a bevy of diabetes conference activity and we're excited about that, but it's already been a busy Ma...
Today, we're excited to welcome another fellow diabetes blogger here to the 'Mine. You may recognize Kelley Kent from her blog Below Seven, where she's been writing for about five years now about her life with T1D and of course striving for an A1...
We nearly missed it, but last week (March 2) was the birthday of legendary funny-man Dr. Seuss. Every five to seven years or so, we like to revisit the popular poem below that I wrote in his honor -- one of the original posts here at DiabetesMine,...