Actually I don't know the first thing about manipulating SEO. Sure wish I did. But I thought it would be fun to go Kerri's route (and David's) today and take a look at the top 10 ways people have found their way to DiabetesMine recently. According to my stats tracker, the most common search terms of late are:
- Januvia (the smackdown!)
- Abbott Navigator (it's new)
- numbed fingers and diabetes (you too?)
- girlfriends true amazing stories (no clue, but I love this one ;) )
- people with diabetes live every day like a struggle (weeellll...)
- medical benefits of marijuana for diabetes (just once)
- medicinal bong (the Exubera legend lives on)
- need a smaller container for my diabetic test strips (Indeed!)
- cde.com fun stuff (who exactly looks for this?)
- incoherent, doing weird stuff, diabetic (yup, sometimes sh** happens)
Have you every Googled yourself, by the way? It's kind of eerie. Especially with that new Google Suggest feature that shows the number of times each keyword has been searched for, right there as you're typing them in. And to think, just a dozen short years ago, we couldn't even imagine what a "search engine" was.
The days of diabetes podcasting seem to have been reborn, with a surge in these audio shows hitting our Diabetes Online Community (DOC) recently.Patient-led podcasts aren't anything new, of course, nor is talking diabetes on the air a novel concep...
As we wind down the summer and it's been hot outside, our diabetes blogging radar has been lighting up with all the outstanding posts from around the Diabetes Online Community (DOC)!Luckily there's been no shortage of cool stuff to read online. In...
We're seeing a flurry of new diabetes devices these days -- it seems only a matter of time before our household appliances start following suit (read the fine print). Now that's a kitchen appliance we'd like to have! Thanks to cartoonist Jon ...
Here we are at the end of another July, and the heat's been on this past month! Not only in the outside temps across much of the States, but also here in the Diabetes Online Community (DOC)...Yes, there have been many "hot" topics afoot -- from...
Over the years, there've been lots of online sharing initiatives for our Diabetes Community, like D-Blog Week and the #IWishPeopleKnewThatDiabetes campaign. But ironically, today is marked Diabetes Social Media Burnout Day, in which we're all enco...