Actually I don't know the first thing about manipulating SEO. Sure wish I did. But I thought it would be fun to go Kerri's route (and David's) today and take a look at the top 10 ways people have found their way to DiabetesMine recently. According to my stats tracker, the most common search terms of late are:
- Januvia (the smackdown!)
- Abbott Navigator (it's new)
- numbed fingers and diabetes (you too?)
- girlfriends true amazing stories (no clue, but I love this one ;) )
- people with diabetes live every day like a struggle (weeellll...)
- medical benefits of marijuana for diabetes (just once)
- medicinal bong (the Exubera legend lives on)
- need a smaller container for my diabetic test strips (Indeed!)
- cde.com fun stuff (who exactly looks for this?)
- incoherent, doing weird stuff, diabetic (yup, sometimes sh** happens)
Have you every Googled yourself, by the way? It's kind of eerie. Especially with that new Google Suggest feature that shows the number of times each keyword has been searched for, right there as you're typing them in. And to think, just a dozen short years ago, we couldn't even imagine what a "search engine" was.
As we wind down the summer of 2016, our diabetes blogging radar has been lighting up with all the outstanding posts from around the Diabetes Online Community (DOC).Note that this was a very emotional month, with births, deaths, and a heavy helping...
Even a few weeks after the Diabetes UnConference in Atlantic City, I'm still having a tough time getting my head around how my heart feels about the experience.There was quite the tidal wave of emotions there, and many of us were blinking back wha...
After a busy summer in the Diabetes Community (as always), we find ourselves transitioning into Fall with just as much activity online! Indeed, the diabetes blogosphere is bristling full of great posts as diverse and colorful as the season's ch...
Welcome to the 4th in our series of interviews with the 2016 Patient Voices Scholarship Winners -- 10 advocates selected to join us on scholarship for this year's DiabetesMine Innovation Summit in San Francisco in a couple of months.Please greet t...
We are quickly approaching the end of Summer '16, but that doesn't mean we have to say goodbye to the warmer weather or outdoor fun just yet -- so here's a chance to win some End of Summer Swag, of the T-shirt variety!Today, we're excited to offer...