Actually I don't know the first thing about manipulating SEO. Sure wish I did. But I thought it would be fun to go Kerri's route (and David's) today and take a look at the top 10 ways people have found their way to DiabetesMine recently. According to my stats tracker, the most common search terms of late are:
- Januvia (the smackdown!)
- Abbott Navigator (it's new)
- numbed fingers and diabetes (you too?)
- girlfriends true amazing stories (no clue, but I love this one ;) )
- people with diabetes live every day like a struggle (weeellll...)
- medical benefits of marijuana for diabetes (just once)
- medicinal bong (the Exubera legend lives on)
- need a smaller container for my diabetic test strips (Indeed!)
- cde.com fun stuff (who exactly looks for this?)
- incoherent, doing weird stuff, diabetic (yup, sometimes sh** happens)
Have you every Googled yourself, by the way? It's kind of eerie. Especially with that new Google Suggest feature that shows the number of times each keyword has been searched for, right there as you're typing them in. And to think, just a dozen short years ago, we couldn't even imagine what a "search engine" was.
April Fool's Day is just around the corner, and the Diabetes Community will have to be on the look out for what's real... or not so much. Now we're talking! Thanks to the awesome Brad Slaight, a fellow type 1 in California who is not only a tal...
Today, we're marking #dblogcheck day in the Diabetes Online Community (DOC), a time when D-peeps come together to support others who are part of this online universe. The brainchild of our friend Christopher Snider who runs the Just Talking podcas...
It's amazing to realize that we're already through a full quarter of 2015 -- the year is really flying by! Of course, we're happy every month to find outstanding posts from around the Diabetes Online Community (DOC). As the sports world is going a...
Wow, it's amazing that another month has gone by already. It's certainly been a busy one here at the 'Mine, and there's been a lot going on around the Diabetes Online Community (DOC) as well.Check out our picks of blog posts we think shouldn't ...
February is of course award season thanks to the Grammys and Oscars, so we figured, why not offer our own take on the "best of" in various categories among the Diabetes Community?What's unique about our D-Oscars here is that they not only praise w...