Actually I don't know the first thing about manipulating SEO. Sure wish I did. But I thought it would be fun to go Kerri's route (and David's) today and take a look at the top 10 ways people have found their way to DiabetesMine recently. According to my stats tracker, the most common search terms of late are:
- Januvia (the smackdown!)
- Abbott Navigator (it's new)
- numbed fingers and diabetes (you too?)
- girlfriends true amazing stories (no clue, but I love this one ;) )
- people with diabetes live every day like a struggle (weeellll...)
- medical benefits of marijuana for diabetes (just once)
- medicinal bong (the Exubera legend lives on)
- need a smaller container for my diabetic test strips (Indeed!)
- cde.com fun stuff (who exactly looks for this?)
- incoherent, doing weird stuff, diabetic (yup, sometimes sh** happens)
Have you every Googled yourself, by the way? It's kind of eerie. Especially with that new Google Suggest feature that shows the number of times each keyword has been searched for, right there as you're typing them in. And to think, just a dozen short years ago, we couldn't even imagine what a "search engine" was.
The days of diabetes podcasting seem to have been reborn, with a surge in these audio shows hitting our Diabetes Online Community (DOC) recently.Patient-led podcasts aren't anything new, of course, nor is talking diabetes on the air a novel concep...
We can feel it, People... Thanks to the artistic Jerry King, an accomplished cartoonist who's name has appeared in 200+ spots worldwide each month including newspapers, magazines, websites, greeting cards and beyond. Sunday Funnies: Wa...
Here we are at the end of another July, and the heat's been on this past month! Not only in the outside temps across much of the States, but also here in the Diabetes Online Community (DOC)...Yes, there have been many "hot" topics afoot -- from...
If you listen to the Internet, diabetes has been cured! In fact, there are many cure options to choose from. Our Top 10 faves include: 1. Mice Cures Our furry little friends seem to be getting cured every week. In this most recent example, they w...
« See newer comics Summertime Diabetes Vampires...? Published July 5, 2015 With the warmer weather upon us, many of us PWDs (people with diabetes) are making new friends... Thanks to the ever-artistic Gareth Morgan from England, who's a biome...