Actually I don't know the first thing about manipulating SEO. Sure wish I did. But I thought it would be fun to go Kerri's route (and David's) today and take a look at the top 10 ways people have found their way to DiabetesMine recently. According to my stats tracker, the most common search terms of late are:
- Januvia (the smackdown!)
- Abbott Navigator (it's new)
- numbed fingers and diabetes (you too?)
- girlfriends true amazing stories (no clue, but I love this one ;) )
- people with diabetes live every day like a struggle (weeellll...)
- medical benefits of marijuana for diabetes (just once)
- medicinal bong (the Exubera legend lives on)
- need a smaller container for my diabetic test strips (Indeed!)
- cde.com fun stuff (who exactly looks for this?)
- incoherent, doing weird stuff, diabetic (yup, sometimes sh** happens)
Have you every Googled yourself, by the way? It's kind of eerie. Especially with that new Google Suggest feature that shows the number of times each keyword has been searched for, right there as you're typing them in. And to think, just a dozen short years ago, we couldn't even imagine what a "search engine" was.
Today we're pleased to announce the winners of the 2016 DiabetesMineTM Usability Innovation Awards – unveiled at the sixth annual DiabetesMine Innovation Summit on Oct. 28 at UC San Francisco's Mission Bay biotech campus (full event report coming ...
Here we are post-Thanksgiving, moving into the Holiday Season once more -- and wrapping up yet another November, as National Diabetes Awareness Month (NDAM).This year's NDAM has been as prolific as ever, with some interesting wins and hot topics b...
The time has come to say goodbye to 2016, as we get ready to ring in a new year.But before we do, it's worth taking a look back at this final month of '16 to reflect on all the outstanding diabetes blog posts that have shined brighter than any ...
Today, as we greet the Holiday Season, we're happy to welcome D-Dad and advocate Tom Karlya to tell us all about the annual Santa letter-writing campaign in the name of diabetes. Yep, you heard right. The Florida-based Diabetes Research Institute ...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all today!! We're chilling a bit in the wake of both Christmas and the start of Hanukkah this past weekend (which runs through Dec. 31 this year). This season, our parent company Healthline Media created this quite lovely holi...