Actually I don't know the first thing about manipulating SEO. Sure wish I did. But I thought it would be fun to go Kerri's route (and David's) today and take a look at the top 10 ways people have found their way to DiabetesMine recently. According to my stats tracker, the most common search terms of late are:
- Januvia (the smackdown!)
- Abbott Navigator (it's new)
- numbed fingers and diabetes (you too?)
- girlfriends true amazing stories (no clue, but I love this one ;) )
- people with diabetes live every day like a struggle (weeellll...)
- medical benefits of marijuana for diabetes (just once)
- medicinal bong (the Exubera legend lives on)
- need a smaller container for my diabetic test strips (Indeed!)
- cde.com fun stuff (who exactly looks for this?)
- incoherent, doing weird stuff, diabetic (yup, sometimes sh** happens)
Have you every Googled yourself, by the way? It's kind of eerie. Especially with that new Google Suggest feature that shows the number of times each keyword has been searched for, right there as you're typing them in. And to think, just a dozen short years ago, we couldn't even imagine what a "search engine" was.
Summer brings outdoor fun, barbeques, and of course... bugs!! This year it's nearly all about ticks and the diseases they spread (ugh). Since diabetes seems to effect EVERYTHING, we wondered if there was any special connection between tick bites a...
We're once again smack dab in the middle of the year, in the dogs days of summer. And no doubt there is a whole lot going on around the Diabetes Online Community (DOC).Here's our monthly roundup of fave posts that caught our eye, in no particular ...
Hi All,Here we are in the advanced stages of summer, but August promises to continue sizzling, so... a great time for a cool giveaway!What we're giving away are some sweet new supply carry bags from two creative small diabetes businesses: Sugar Me...
See newer comics » Sunday Funnies: It's Raining...?! Published June 25, 2017 Anyone with diabetes knows the woes of test strips going astray... Thanks to our regular contributor Jerry King, an accomplished cartoonist who creates more than 200 ...
Happy Summer, All! Here we are at the end of June already -- always a big month in the Diabetes World owing to the American Diabetes Association's huge annual conference that produces lots of product and research news. And of course there's the c...