Actually I don't know the first thing about manipulating SEO. Sure wish I did. But I thought it would be fun to go Kerri's route (and David's) today and take a look at the top 10 ways people have found their way to DiabetesMine recently. According to my stats tracker, the most common search terms of late are:
- Januvia (the smackdown!)
- Abbott Navigator (it's new)
- numbed fingers and diabetes (you too?)
- girlfriends true amazing stories (no clue, but I love this one ;) )
- people with diabetes live every day like a struggle (weeellll...)
- medical benefits of marijuana for diabetes (just once)
- medicinal bong (the Exubera legend lives on)
- need a smaller container for my diabetic test strips (Indeed!)
- cde.com fun stuff (who exactly looks for this?)
- incoherent, doing weird stuff, diabetic (yup, sometimes sh** happens)
Have you every Googled yourself, by the way? It's kind of eerie. Especially with that new Google Suggest feature that shows the number of times each keyword has been searched for, right there as you're typing them in. And to think, just a dozen short years ago, we couldn't even imagine what a "search engine" was.
Welcome to another round of Diabetes Blog Week!It's the 8th consecutive year of this initiative, bringing together our vocal D-community to rally around the same topic each day for a week running.You may remember that this effort was spearheaded b...
If diabetes was a game of bingo, it might play out like this... Thanks to the artistic Gareth Morgan, a fellow type 1 in England and biomedical researcher-turned-illustrator who lends us his drawing talents regularly here at the 'Mine. Su...
March has come and gone already, whaaaat?! Another busy month in the online diabetes world. Once again, we bring you a roundup of our favorite post picks for the month, in no particular order. Got any more faves you'd like to add, for this month o...
We nearly missed it, but last week (March 2) was the birthday of legendary funny-man Dr. Seuss. Every five to seven years or so, we like to revisit the popular poem below that I wrote in his honor -- one of the original posts here at DiabetesMine,...
Today we interrupt our regularly scheduled diabetes advice column Ask D'Mine to bring you the following news report from veteran type 1, diabetes author and "guy in the know" Wil Dubois... Dateline April 1, 2017 -- The Southern White House, Pa...