Actually I don't know the first thing about manipulating SEO. Sure wish I did. But I thought it would be fun to go Kerri's route (and David's) today and take a look at the top 10 ways people have found their way to DiabetesMine recently. According to my stats tracker, the most common search terms of late are:
- Januvia (the smackdown!)
- Abbott Navigator (it's new)
- numbed fingers and diabetes (you too?)
- girlfriends true amazing stories (no clue, but I love this one ;) )
- people with diabetes live every day like a struggle (weeellll...)
- medical benefits of marijuana for diabetes (just once)
- medicinal bong (the Exubera legend lives on)
- need a smaller container for my diabetic test strips (Indeed!)
- cde.com fun stuff (who exactly looks for this?)
- incoherent, doing weird stuff, diabetic (yup, sometimes sh** happens)
Have you every Googled yourself, by the way? It's kind of eerie. Especially with that new Google Suggest feature that shows the number of times each keyword has been searched for, right there as you're typing them in. And to think, just a dozen short years ago, we couldn't even imagine what a "search engine" was.
Welcome to our monthly roundup of outstanding blog posts from across the Diabetes Online Community (DOC).While much of the country is going through another cold snap and some of our friends on the East Coast are manuevering massive snow, we're hap...
Today, we're marking #dblogcheck day in the Diabetes Online Community (DOC), a time when D-peeps come together to support others who are part of this online universe. The brainchild of our friend Christopher Snider who runs the Just Talking podcas...
We pancreatically-challenged folks certainly go through a lot of supplies... Wow, how 'bout a super-sized sharps container?Thanks to our regular contributor Jerry King, an accomplished cartoonist who creates more than 200 illustrations each mo...
February is of course award season thanks to the Grammys and Oscars, so we figured, why not offer our own take on the "best of" in various categories among the Diabetes Community?What's unique about our D-Oscars here is that they not only praise w...
This is a bittersweet time for me personally, as DiabetesMine prepares to move to a new online home after a full 10 years. As noted last week, we are joining the Healthline.com family and readers will very soon be redirected to our new spot at www...