Actually I don't know the first thing about manipulating SEO. Sure wish I did. But I thought it would be fun to go Kerri's route (and David's) today and take a look at the top 10 ways people have found their way to DiabetesMine recently. According to my stats tracker, the most common search terms of late are:
- Januvia (the smackdown!)
- Abbott Navigator (it's new)
- numbed fingers and diabetes (you too?)
- girlfriends true amazing stories (no clue, but I love this one ;) )
- people with diabetes live every day like a struggle (weeellll...)
- medical benefits of marijuana for diabetes (just once)
- medicinal bong (the Exubera legend lives on)
- need a smaller container for my diabetic test strips (Indeed!)
- cde.com fun stuff (who exactly looks for this?)
- incoherent, doing weird stuff, diabetic (yup, sometimes sh** happens)
Have you every Googled yourself, by the way? It's kind of eerie. Especially with that new Google Suggest feature that shows the number of times each keyword has been searched for, right there as you're typing them in. And to think, just a dozen short years ago, we couldn't even imagine what a "search engine" was.
Never hurts to add a few more emoticons into our lives, does it? LOL. We could Like and Smiley Face this all day long!btw, check out the real-life group creating diabetes emojis here.Thanks to the talented Brad Slaight, a fellow type 1 PWD an...
Everywhere we turn these days, it seems there is the issue of Insulin Affordability and Access -- not just the sky-high prices here in the US, but across the globe in developing countries. We have it good, and we're very aware of that. But so many...
Hey, D-Friends!February may be a shorter month, but that doesn't mean our Diabetes Online Community is short of amazing content! With love in the air as usual this Valentine's month, we wanted to follow that theme by showing our love for fellow...
Happy St. Paddy's Day, Diabetes Community!While this is mostly an Americanized holiday, we wanted to offer you a glimpse into the real world of diabetes in Ireland -- with a personal testimonial from the country that so many of us are paying hom...
We nearly missed it, but last week (March 2) was the birthday of legendary funny-man Dr. Seuss. Every five to seven years or so, we like to revisit the popular poem below that I wrote in his honor -- one of the original posts here at DiabetesMine,...