'Mine editor Amy Tenderich reviews the OneTouch Verio Sync wireless glucose meter and companion app -- a cutting-edge new product.
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
State of the Union: It's Time to Cure Diabetes
President launching new precision medicine initiative to better treat, cure diseases like diabetes.
'Robotic Pancreas' Appears On American Idol
Carlos Santana's nephew Adam Lasher shows off Dexcom G4 during live performance.
- Being connected to the iPhone means you never have to worry about resetting times on your meter
- The easy view of trends is really appealing
- able to add notes to data points
- app can be used with or without the meter
- difficult to figure out how to share the logbook, in order to text or email results
- No test-by-test graph like you see in other apps like MySugr or iBGStar
- Apple compatible only
Let us know what you think.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: