Type 2 patient and advocate Corinna Cornejo reviews the One Touch UltraMini blood glucose meter, and describes why she uses it as a secondary meter.
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- accurate and reliable
- uses easily available test strips
- big display for easy viewing
- holds up to 500 tests
- not really all that small physically
- limited ability to review past readings on the meter
- no backlight
- no tagging or comments
- no charts, graphs, or calculations
Tell us what YOU think!
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
Snail Uses Insulin to Poison Fish
New study shows these slow-moving creatures use toxic form of insulin to capture prey.
A New Square Patch Insulin Pump
Israeli company developing new reusable square insulin pump that has Bluetooth for smartphone communication.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: