Type 2 patient and advocate Corinna Cornejo reviews the One Touch Ultra 2 -- which she finds to be a "straightforward, reliable blood glucose meter."
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- reliable and accurate
- big, bright display with a backlight
- easy to use
- provides some capability for results tagging and comments
- offers some calculations of results averages
- clunky, dated menu interface
- limited, pre-set tagging and comments can't be changed or customized
- limited calculations
Let us know what you think about this meter.
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
Snail Uses Insulin to Poison Fish
New study shows these slow-moving creatures use toxic form of insulin to capture prey.
A New Square Patch Insulin Pump
TouchéMedical's new Bluetooth-enabled patch pump is supposedly the world's smallest and cheapest.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: