After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
2. I Hate You, Diabetes
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!
Welcome to the 4th in our series of interviews with the 2016 Patient Voices Scholarship Winners -- 10 advocates selected to join us on scholarship for this year's DiabetesMine Innovation Summit in San Francisco in a couple of months.Please greet t...
For the first time in several years, I wasn't able to make it to the Indianapolis 500 race this past weekend -- which is a real bummer since it was the historic 100th anniversary of this iconic race.There was good reason, as I was attending my you...
Happy Independence Day, Diabetes Community!We're taking it easy this July 4th, as Amy is vacationing with her family on their annual summer visit to Europe, while Mike is resting up at home with family and friends before traveling to Orlando this ...
Ever wondered what a ketone looks like? Or what it might resemble if it were a human being?Just ask Alexys Fleming, a type 1 in Chicago who was diagnosed at age 13 about a decade ago.She has an idea, because this 20-something has actually painted ...
Here we are at the end of the fifth month of 2016, which is simply amazing - how quickly this year is going by! Of course, the summer months bring a bevy of diabetes conference activity and we're excited about that, but it's already been a busy...