After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
2. I Hate You, Diabetes
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!
Hi All,Here we are in the advanced stages of summer, but August promises to continue sizzling, so... a great time for a cool giveaway!What we're giving away are some sweet new supply carry bags from two creative small diabetes businesses: Sugar Me...
See newer comics » Sunday Funnies: It's Raining...?! Published June 25, 2017 Anyone with diabetes knows the woes of test strips going astray... Thanks to our regular contributor Jerry King, an accomplished cartoonist who creates more than 200 ...
Happy Summer, All! Here we are at the end of June already -- always a big month in the Diabetes World owing to the American Diabetes Association's huge annual conference that produces lots of product and research news. And of course there's the c...
The annual week of the shark is here once again, so beware Diabetes Community... Thanks as always to the talented Jon Carter, who's been drawing for us here at the 'Mine for some time now. You can check out the more of his work over at CARTerTOON...
We're now at the end of the fifth month of 2017, which is simply amazing. How quickly this year is going by! Of course, the summer months bring a bevy of diabetes conference activity and we're excited about that, but it's already been a busy Ma...