After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
2. I Hate You, Diabetes
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!
We've talked for a long time about the need for a stronger type 2 presence in the Diabetes Community, and though we've seen some great advocates and people with diabetes (PWDs) sharing their stories, there is still a need for more.TuDiabetes now h...
Coffee and Fall flavors are universal favorites -- including for those of us with diabetes! Originally published in Fall 2014, this illlustration is such a modern classic, we couldn't resist running it again :)Thanks again to Jon Carter, our n...
As we wind down the summer and it's been hot outside, our diabetes blogging radar has been lighting up with all the outstanding posts from around the Diabetes Online Community (DOC)!Luckily there's been no shortage of cool stuff to read online. In...
Over the years, there've been lots of online sharing initiatives for our Diabetes Community, like D-Blog Week and the #IWishPeopleKnewThatDiabetes campaign. But ironically, today is marked Diabetes Social Media Burnout Day, in which we're all enco...
You've seen them on TV or viewed them online. You couldn't help that they caught your eye or made your ears perk up, in spite of yourself. We're talking about those ever-more-prevalent diabetes commercials, most brimming with smiling faces and bu...