After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
2. I Hate You, Diabetes
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!
As we wind down the summer of 2016, our diabetes blogging radar has been lighting up with all the outstanding posts from around the Diabetes Online Community (DOC).Note that this was a very emotional month, with births, deaths, and a heavy helping...
Even a few weeks after the Diabetes UnConference in Atlantic City, I'm still having a tough time getting my head around how my heart feels about the experience.There was quite the tidal wave of emotions there, and many of us were blinking back wha...
Welcome to the 4th in our series of interviews with the 2016 Patient Voices Scholarship Winners -- 10 advocates selected to join us on scholarship for this year's DiabetesMine Innovation Summit in San Francisco in a couple of months.Please greet t...
We are quickly approaching the end of Summer '16, but that doesn't mean we have to say goodbye to the warmer weather or outdoor fun just yet -- so here's a chance to win some End of Summer Swag, of the T-shirt variety!Today, we're excited to offer...
Happy Independence Day, Diabetes Community!We're taking it easy this July 4th, as Amy is vacationing with her family on their annual summer visit to Europe, while Mike is resting up at home with family and friends before traveling to Orlando this ...