After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
American Diabetes Association Names New CEO
Non-profit leader Kevin L. Hagan named as new chief exec of national diabetes org after six-month search.
FDA Approves New Basal Insulin
Sanofi's Troujeo has 'flatter profile' of action that helps to avoid lows.
Daytona Win for Racecar Driver with Diabetes!
Type 1 driver Ryan Reed wins first NASCAR series race at Daytona on Feb. 21.
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!