After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
2. I Hate You, Diabetes
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!
Today we're marking another annual holiday commemorating famed Italian explorer Christopher Columbus, who back in the day (523 years ago!) voyaged across the Atlantic Ocean to explore the globe and ultimately stumbled across and helped establish a...
We've talked for a long time about the need for a stronger type 2 presence in the Diabetes Community, and though we've seen some great advocates and people with diabetes (PWDs) sharing their stories, there is still a need for more.TuDiabetes now h...
This month is a big milestone in my world with diabetes, as it's the 10-year anniversary of when I first found the Diabetes Online Community (DOC), and my discovery of the mantra, "I am not alone."At the time, I was in my mid 20s, newly-married,...
Just before we hit November, the big National Diabetes Awareness Month, it's worth taking a moment to look back on what this past month has brought us from the Diabetes Online Community (DOC). Despite today's jack-o-lantern theme, the posts we've ...
November is upon us -- that time of year when "all eyes are on diabetes," with it being national Diabetes Awareness Month and World Diabetes Day on Nov. 14. That day was chosen in honor of Dr. Frederick Banting, the co-discoverer of insulin back i...