After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
2. I Hate You, Diabetes
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!
Anyone else think this when realizing it was time to "spring forward" with the start of Daylight Savings Time once again? Yup, it was time to bump the clocks forward an hour again this Sunday morning at 2 a.m., along with adjusting all our gl...
Everywhere we turn these days, it seems there is the issue of Insulin Affordability and Access -- not just the sky-high prices here in the US, but across the globe in developing countries. We have it good, and we're very aware of that. But so many...
Hey, D-Friends!February may be a shorter month, but that doesn't mean our Diabetes Online Community is short of amazing content! With love in the air as usual this Valentine's month, we wanted to follow that theme by showing our love for fellow...
The time has come to say goodbye to 2016, as we get ready to ring in a new year.But before we do, it's worth taking a look back at this final month of '16 to reflect on all the outstanding diabetes blog posts that have shined brighter than any ...
We nearly missed it, but last week (March 2) was the birthday of legendary funny-man Dr. Seuss. Every five to seven years or so, we like to revisit the popular poem below that I wrote in his honor -- one of the original posts here at DiabetesMine,...