After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
2. I Hate You, Diabetes
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!
The days of diabetes podcasting seem to have been reborn, with a surge in these audio shows hitting our Diabetes Online Community (DOC) recently.Patient-led podcasts aren't anything new, of course, nor is talking diabetes on the air a novel concep...
If people with diabetes ruled the world... it would be THIS easy. Word is some test strips are as good as a nice Dom Pérignon -- and sometimes seem just as costly! ;)Thanks once again to fellow type 1 PWD Terry Keelan in California, who never...
Happy Saturday, DiabetesMine Friends!With this being the sixth day of Diabetes Blog Week 2015, we're excited to bring you a special edition of our weekly diabetes advice column, hosted by veteran type 1 and clinical educator Wil Dubois. This wee...
If you listen to the Internet, diabetes has been cured! In fact, there are many cure options to choose from. Our Top 10 faves include: 1. Mice Cures Our furry little friends seem to be getting cured every week. In this most recent example, they w...
« See newer comics Summertime Diabetes Vampires...? Published July 5, 2015 With the warmer weather upon us, many of us PWDs (people with diabetes) are making new friends... Thanks to the ever-artistic Gareth Morgan from England, who's a biome...