After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
2. I Hate You, Diabetes
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!
Today we're pleased to announce the winners of the 2016 DiabetesMineTM Usability Innovation Awards – unveiled at the sixth annual DiabetesMine Innovation Summit on Oct. 28 at UC San Francisco's Mission Bay biotech campus (full event report coming ...
Here we are post-Thanksgiving, moving into the Holiday Season once more -- and wrapping up yet another November, as National Diabetes Awareness Month (NDAM).This year's NDAM has been as prolific as ever, with some interesting wins and hot topics b...
The time has come to say goodbye to 2016, as we get ready to ring in a new year.But before we do, it's worth taking a look back at this final month of '16 to reflect on all the outstanding diabetes blog posts that have shined brighter than any ...
Today, as we greet the Holiday Season, we're happy to welcome D-Dad and advocate Tom Karlya to tell us all about the annual Santa letter-writing campaign in the name of diabetes. Yep, you heard right. The Florida-based Diabetes Research Institute ...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all today!! We're chilling a bit in the wake of both Christmas and the start of Hanukkah this past weekend (which runs through Dec. 31 this year). This season, our parent company Healthline Media created this quite lovely holi...