After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
2. I Hate You, Diabetes
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!
April Fool's Day is just around the corner, and the Diabetes Community will have to be on the look out for what's real... or not so much. Now we're talking! Thanks to the awesome Brad Slaight, a fellow type 1 in California who is not only a tal...
Today, we're marking #dblogcheck day in the Diabetes Online Community (DOC), a time when D-peeps come together to support others who are part of this online universe. The brainchild of our friend Christopher Snider who runs the Just Talking podcas...
It's amazing to realize that we're already through a full quarter of 2015 -- the year is really flying by! Of course, we're happy every month to find outstanding posts from around the Diabetes Online Community (DOC). As the sports world is going a...
Wow, it's amazing that another month has gone by already. It's certainly been a busy one here at the 'Mine, and there's been a lot going on around the Diabetes Online Community (DOC) as well.Check out our picks of blog posts we think shouldn't ...
February is of course award season thanks to the Grammys and Oscars, so we figured, why not offer our own take on the "best of" in various categories among the Diabetes Community?What's unique about our D-Oscars here is that they not only praise w...