After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
2. I Hate You, Diabetes
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!
Welcome to another round of Diabetes Blog Week!It's the 8th consecutive year of this initiative, bringing together our vocal D-community to rally around the same topic each day for a week running.You may remember that this effort was spearheaded b...
If diabetes was a game of bingo, it might play out like this... Thanks to the artistic Gareth Morgan, a fellow type 1 in England and biomedical researcher-turned-illustrator who lends us his drawing talents regularly here at the 'Mine. Su...
March has come and gone already, whaaaat?! Another busy month in the online diabetes world. Once again, we bring you a roundup of our favorite post picks for the month, in no particular order. Got any more faves you'd like to add, for this month o...
We nearly missed it, but last week (March 2) was the birthday of legendary funny-man Dr. Seuss. Every five to seven years or so, we like to revisit the popular poem below that I wrote in his honor -- one of the original posts here at DiabetesMine,...
Today we interrupt our regularly scheduled diabetes advice column Ask D'Mine to bring you the following news report from veteran type 1, diabetes author and "guy in the know" Wil Dubois... Dateline April 1, 2017 -- The Southern White House, Pa...