Diabetes advocate and lifestyle coach Ginger Vieira reviews New Chapter vitamins -- which she finds some of the best.
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- derived from real, whole foods
- high-quality and minimally processed
- no chemicals means easier for stomach to digest
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
Snail Uses Insulin to Poison Fish
New study shows these slow-moving creatures use toxic form of insulin to capture prey.
A New Square Patch Insulin Pump
TouchéMedical's new Bluetooth-enabled patch pump is supposedly the world's smallest and cheapest.
- not as potent as some other vitamins, may need to take 3 to get full dose
- not cheap: 72 vitamins cost about $30
Tell us what you think.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: