Cait Patterson reviews the MySugr Diabetes Companion app -- and she really likes it!
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- "Diabetes Monster" provides a personal touch and makes it interactive
- uses positive reinforcement through their point system to encourage behaviors such as BG checks, recording medication, exercise, etc.
- can easily send reports to your endocrinologist or other HCP
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
Snail Uses Insulin to Poison Fish
New study shows these slow-moving creatures use toxic form of insulin to capture prey.
A New Square Patch Insulin Pump
TouchéMedical's new Bluetooth-enabled patch pump is supposedly the world's smallest and cheapest.
- currently does not sync with other diabetes care devices
- upgrading beyond Basic to Pro version costs extra
Let us know what you think.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: