Cait Patterson reviews the medicine tracker app MedSimple -- a helpful medicine reminder mobile app for a busy college student.
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- Keeps all meds/ doctors/ pharmacy info with you at all times
- Also good if you have problems remembering to take medications
- haven't figured out how to dismiss the reminder notification without turning the reminder off completely
- doesn't have any logging capabilities
- some of the really useful tools, such as refill reminders, cost $14.99
Let us know what you think.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS:
D-Mom Stacey Simms reviews ShugaTrak, a mobile app that sends glucose meter readings to designated people through text or email -- a great anxiety reducer for D-parents while their kids are away! REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN - PROs: offers helpful remin...
Diabetes advocate and lifestyle coach Ginger Vieira reviews the Goal Tracker app from the American Association of Diabetes Educators -- and finds it rather disappointing. REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN - PROs: very in-depth, gives a lot of detail into goal...
Cait Patterson reviews Sleepbot sleep tracking app -- a motion detector, sound recorder and smart alarm clock all in one. REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN - PROs: great to calculate how much sleep you are lacking throughout the day gives you a lot of in-depth...
Type 1 college student Greg Weintraub reviews the dLife Diabetes Companion App, which is both a logging app and education resource.REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -PROs: multiple ways of viewing blood glucose entries a lot of information about food (recipes...