REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- bands are very durable
- text on bands is extremely customizable and they have lots of colors and patterns to choose from
- inexpensive, and customer service was extremely responsive and professional
- MedibandPlus website is very user friendly and easily accessible by medical personnel
- allows users to store a lot of customizable medical details with individual field-level privacy settings
- automatically notifies loved ones if account is ever accessed (i.e. emergency situation)
- to order customized print on wristbands, you need to order a minimum of seven and the colors on those are limited to a few pre-selected options
- the online ordering process is burdensome, and could use some clarification
- potential customers could use some information on long MedibandPlus has already been around and how many subscribers they have
Tell us what you think!
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
State of the Union: It's Time to Cure Diabetes
President launching new precision medicine initiative to better treat, cure diseases like diabetes.
'Robotic Pancreas' Appears On American Idol
Carlos Santana's nephew Adam Lasher shows off Dexcom G4 during live performance.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: