Cait Patterson reviews Level Foods protein bars and shakes -- great snacks for PWDs on the go!
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- actually taste like food
- gluten-free and low Glycemic Index
- doesn't cause a spike in blood sugars
- great for on-the-go meals
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
Snail Uses Insulin to Poison Fish
New study shows these slow-moving creatures use toxic form of insulin to capture prey.
A New Square Patch Insulin Pump
TouchéMedical's new Bluetooth-enabled patch pump is supposedly the world's smallest and cheapest.
- only four bars or shakes per package
- currently only available at Target or to order online
Let us know what you think.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: