As a PWD living with type 1 diabetes for 16 years, Kimberly Hislop reviews one of her favorite hypo treatments: Level Foods Glucose Gels.
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- each pouch contains exactly 15 grams of carb
- tastes great, not thick or pasty like other gels on the market
- packaged in a convenient small squeeze pouch that can be easily carried in a purse, pocket, glove compartment, etc.
- easy to open rip-top
- can be purchased at most mainstream pharmacies, as well as ordered online
- expensive compared to traditional glucose tabs
- occasionally top can be difficult to rip off, and can be a little messy
- not all pharmacies carry all four flavors
Tell us what you think!
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
Snail Uses Insulin to Poison Fish
New study shows these slow-moving creatures use toxic form of insulin to capture prey.
A New Square Patch Insulin Pump
TouchéMedical's new Bluetooth-enabled patch pump is supposedly the world's smallest and cheapest.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: