As a PWD living with type 1 diabetes for 16 years, Kimberly Hislop reviews one of her favorite hypo treatments: Level Foods Glucose Gels.
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- each pouch contains exactly 15 grams of carb
- tastes great, not thick or pasty like other gels on the market
- packaged in a convenient small squeeze pouch that can be easily carried in a purse, pocket, glove compartment, etc.
- easy to open rip-top
- can be purchased at most mainstream pharmacies, as well as ordered online
- expensive compared to traditional glucose tabs
- occasionally top can be difficult to rip off, and can be a little messy
- not all pharmacies carry all four flavors
Tell us what you think!
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
State of the Union: It's Time to Cure Diabetes
President launching new precision medicine initiative to better treat, cure diseases like diabetes.
'Robotic Pancreas' Appears On American Idol
Carlos Santana's nephew Adam Lasher shows off Dexcom G4 during live performance.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: