As a PWD living with type 1 diabetes for 16 years, Kimberly Hislop reviews one of her favorite hypo treatments: Level Foods Glucose Gels.
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- each pouch contains exactly 15 grams of carb
- tastes great, not thick or pasty like other gels on the market
- packaged in a convenient small squeeze pouch that can be easily carried in a purse, pocket, glove compartment, etc.
- easy to open rip-top
- can be purchased at most mainstream pharmacies, as well as ordered online
- expensive compared to traditional glucose tabs
- occasionally top can be difficult to rip off, and can be a little messy
- not all pharmacies carry all four flavors
Tell us what you think!
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: