Cait Patterson reviews the HydraCoach water bottle -- a useful tool when trying to stay hydrated!
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- easy to carry and doesn't spill
- measurements are pretty accurate
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
Snail Uses Insulin to Poison Fish
New study shows these slow-moving creatures use toxic form of insulin to capture prey.
A New Square Patch Insulin Pump
TouchéMedical's new Bluetooth-enabled patch pump is supposedly the world's smallest and cheapest.
- not sure how to clean it effectively
- if you drink other water not from the HydraCoach bottle, you cannot add that water intake to the product's daily calculations
- some users have complained of malfunctions after about a month
Let us know what you think.
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS: