Thanks to our fearless leader Nicholas Genes, Grand Rounds is going strong. That's the weekly roundup of what's happening in the medical blogosphere. I'll be hosting here next Tuesday, Feb. 5, with an emphasis on... you guessed it, Health 2.0.
- Consumers & health care providers working together in new and powerful ways
- Helping consumers become empowered and knowledgeable
- Making health care more cost-efficient
- Price and quality "transparency" (WYSIWYG)
- And of course new online/tech information tools that enable all of this
Please send submissions to info(at)diabetesmine.com by noon Sunday, Feb. 3.
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
State of the Union: It's Time to Cure Diabetes
President launching new precision medicine initiative to better treat, cure diseases like diabetes.
'Robotic Pancreas' Appears On American Idol
Carlos Santana's nephew Adam Lasher shows off Dexcom G4 during live performance.
Here's to the social networking revolution in health care!