Longtime PWD Dan Patrick reviews the FRIO Insulin Cooling Case -- a necessity for diabetes travel!
REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -
- no need for ice packs, refrigeration, electricity, or a power supply
- the cases are reusable and only require cold water for re-activation
- most of the cases are a size that can be placed into a pocket
- the cooling cases come in six different color choices and seven different sizes
- units have to be soaked in water to activate (not always convenient)
- smaller sizes are convenient for travel, but also small enough to be misplaced
- it's essential that the cases stay in contact with air to "breathe"
Tell us what you think!
RELATED COMMUNITY LINKS:
Christel Aprigliano reviews the Myabetic Banting Wallet -- a fashionable way to carry your D-supplies!REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -PROs: stylish look and design removable Velcro pouch for used test stripsCONs: elastic loops are too tight to hold larger m...
Cait Patterson reviews aDorn Designs diabetes carrying case from their Elite Collection - a stylish clutch to carry D-supplies!REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -PROs: not an obvious diabetes supplies case attractive design offers a variety of ways to store s...
Blogger and advocate Melissa Lee reviews the Tallygear Dexcom G4 carrying case -- one of her favorite D-products!REVIEWER'S BREAKDOWN -PROs: many different ways to wear the product (versatile) allows for personalization with many prints and patter...