fave blogs. It's a real nice way to pass around some excellent blog recs.
So I thought. And I thunk. But I decided not to get too fancy. I mean, the idea is "5 blogs that make me think," so they ought to be titles that are top-of-mind, correct?
Here goes, in no particular order:
1) PharmaGossip - anonymous juice on the business of health. Makes me think: wow, what fun muckraking can be! And where does he get those images?
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
State of the Union: It's Time to Cure Diabetes
President launching new precision medicine initiative to better treat, cure diseases like diabetes.
'Robotic Pancreas' Appears On American Idol
Carlos Santana's nephew Adam Lasher shows off Dexcom G4 during live performance.
2) I've Still Got Both My Nuts - even beyond the mouse-stopping blog name, Ben makes me think: yes, it's that unique mix of rage and humor that is the elixir for surviving your chronic.
3) Joan Walsh - makes me think about what else is going on in the world, delivered from a Woman Who Really Thinks.
4) LookyDaddy - think: when Man meets full-time parenting, it's nice to know he's humbled.
5) Dooce - makes me think, what am I doing wrong over here?!
Here's the deal on carrying on the Thinking Bloggers tradition:
1. If, and only if, you are tagged, please pen a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link back to the person who tagged you, so that readers can "find the origin of the meme."
3. Optional: Display the "Thinking Blogger Award" widget, hot-linked to the TBA post you wrote.
Pssst! Pass it on... Help us all spread the world on the best blogs out there that tickle our brains a little.