fave blogs. It's a real nice way to pass around some excellent blog recs.
So I thought. And I thunk. But I decided not to get too fancy. I mean, the idea is "5 blogs that make me think," so they ought to be titles that are top-of-mind, correct?
Here goes, in no particular order:
1) PharmaGossip - anonymous juice on the business of health. Makes me think: wow, what fun muckraking can be! And where does he get those images?
2) I've Still Got Both My Nuts - even beyond the mouse-stopping blog name, Ben makes me think: yes, it's that unique mix of rage and humor that is the elixir for surviving your chronic.
3) Joan Walsh - makes me think about what else is going on in the world, delivered from a Woman Who Really Thinks.
4) LookyDaddy - think: when Man meets full-time parenting, it's nice to know he's humbled.
5) Dooce - makes me think, what am I doing wrong over here?!
Here's the deal on carrying on the Thinking Bloggers tradition:
1. If, and only if, you are tagged, please pen a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link back to the person who tagged you, so that readers can "find the origin of the meme."
3. Optional: Display the "Thinking Blogger Award" widget, hot-linked to the TBA post you wrote.
Pssst! Pass it on... Help us all spread the world on the best blogs out there that tickle our brains a little.