Today is the second annual D-Blog Day, a day of rejoicing over our ever-growing community of diabetes blogs. Did I tell you lately that I love you guys?! (sniffle...)
As you know, there's lots happening in the D-blog community, including of course nominations *now open* for the 2nd Annual D-Blog Awards. Apparently the policy is that last year's winners don't appear as nomination options, but will appear on the final ballot, so please keep me in mind next month when you vote :)
Anyway, last year, I took D-blog day as an opportunity for some active reader feedback. Will y'all TALK TO ME AGAIN, on this D-blog day?
Once again, I'd like to know what makes my readers tick. Please use the comments section below to tell me briefly:
* Why are you here? You learn a little / laugh a little?
NEWSFLASH: FDA Clears Dexcom Share Direct
Dexcom gets regulatory approval of its 'on-the-go' mobile apps for CGM data-sharing.
State of the Union: It's Time to Cure Diabetes
President launching new precision medicine initiative to better treat, cure diseases like diabetes.
'Robotic Pancreas' Appears On American Idol
Carlos Santana's nephew Adam Lasher shows off Dexcom G4 during live performance.
* Are you Type 1, Type 2, or a parent or partner?
* If you check back often, what do you like best?
* What topics interest you most?
* Where do you find the biggest "information gap" between medical providers and patients?
* What helps you fill that gap?
* What's your biggest daily D-gripe that seems like it could easily be solved?
* And: anybody interested in a DiabetesMine.com T-shirt? I know I alluded to them last year, but this year I just might actually get my logo-engine in gear and have some made up.
Happy D-Blog Day to all my online friends. Thanks for just being out there. In Cyberspace. Or Texas. Or wherever you are.