Today is the second annual D-Blog Day, a day of rejoicing over our ever-growing community of diabetes blogs. Did I tell you lately that I love you guys?! (sniffle...)
As you know, there's lots happening in the D-blog community, including of course nominations *now open* for the 2nd Annual D-Blog Awards. Apparently the policy is that last year's winners don't appear as nomination options, but will appear on the final ballot, so please keep me in mind next month when you vote :)
Anyway, last year, I took D-blog day as an opportunity for some active reader feedback. Will y'all TALK TO ME AGAIN, on this D-blog day?
Once again, I'd like to know what makes my readers tick. Please use the comments section below to tell me briefly:
* Why are you here? You learn a little / laugh a little?
American Diabetes Association Names New CEO
Non-profit leader Kevin L. Hagan named as new chief exec of national diabetes org after six-month search.
FDA Approves New Basal Insulin
Sanofi's Troujeo has 'flatter profile' of action that helps to avoid lows.
Daytona Win for Racecar Driver with Diabetes!
Type 1 driver Ryan Reed wins first NASCAR series race at Daytona on Feb. 21.
* Are you Type 1, Type 2, or a parent or partner?
* If you check back often, what do you like best?
* What topics interest you most?
* Where do you find the biggest "information gap" between medical providers and patients?
* What helps you fill that gap?
* What's your biggest daily D-gripe that seems like it could easily be solved?
* And: anybody interested in a DiabetesMine.com T-shirt? I know I alluded to them last year, but this year I just might actually get my logo-engine in gear and have some made up.
Happy D-Blog Day to all my online friends. Thanks for just being out there. In Cyberspace. Or Texas. Or wherever you are.